Monday, October 18, 2010

live beats

blogging from the beautiful mountains of pennsylvania!

my west virginia project is on hold for a little while, so i'm out getting some more wilderness time in southern PA. i spent all day today driving around the rolling hills, hiking through farms and finally seeing some real fall foliage. lovely.

currently battling shoddy internet in my hotel room, but a quick taste of my saturday night: saw one of my favorite local acts at the black cat, touring for their sophomore release, Everything Under the Sun. one of my favorite songs of the night was this cover of The Cure's Close to Me. they invited both of the opening bands on the stage for tambourine and shaker support, and had the whole audience singing along.

{close to me, jukebox the ghost}

No comments: